- All Electric Operation: Powerful punching & inserting capability with a simple press of foot pedal.
- Extended Single Punching Length (13”): With open ends & continuous punch guide to easily punch documents of any length (up to 26″).
- High Volume Punch Capacity: Suggested up to 25-sheet for 20 lbs paper, or 2.6mm (28-sheet equivalent) for hardboard*, in 13” length (53 holes).
- Super Strength Punch Mechanism with exclusive “Precision Guiding SystemTM” Blade Set: Cast-hardened & heat-treated steel dies provide superior strength & hardness. Exclusive “precision guiding system” guarantees a sharp & clean perforation everytime.
- Electric Reverse (Anti-Jam) Function: For trouble-free punching.
- Full Length Heavy-Duty Electric Coil Inserter with Double Roller Mechanism: 11-3/8” EPDM roller provides high friction and durability, making this inserter one of the easiest-to-use & most durable. Front-mounted roller position gives operator greater control & improves efficiency. Foot-pedal operated. Plastic & Metal coil compatible.
- Industrial-Grade Roller Motor: Heavy-Duty motor (3 times heavier-duty than other similar machines in its class).
- U-shaped Alignment Channel: Assists the operator to properly shape the document’s spine, for faster & easier coil insertion.
- Side Margin Control: Provides an evenly centered punch for all document sizes.
- Punching Margin Control: Provides the correct punch-margin-depth for each coil size and maximizes the document’s tear resistance.
- Open Throat and Continuous Punch Guide: For an easy alignment and punching of longer documents up to 26”.
- Rugged ALL Metal Construction: Makes it the most reliable & durable coil binding system in its class.
- Extra-High-Capacity Waste Drawer
- 6 Height-Adjustable Non-Skid Metal Feet
- CE Certification: All components certified & approved by CE for most stringent safety requirements.
- ISO9001 & 14001 Quality: Manufactured under ISO9001 & 14001 guidelines for highest quality control & environmental management standards
- Includes Coil Diameter Selector & Premium Oval Coil Crimpers
All-In-One Electric Coil Punch, Electric Inserter, and Crimper
[Available with Oval or Round holes]
With its heavy duty punch motor, built-in electric coil inserter and complete system of functions, the Akiles CoilMac-EX makes coil binding fast, easy, convenient and professional.
Available in Two Models:
STANDARD version features:
PLUS version features:
|Round Holes: Standard 4mm round holes.||OVAL holes: Special 4 x 5mm oval holes. Makes coil insertion much faster as compared to standard round holes. When used together with our Electric Coil Inserters, it will drastically save your coil insertion time by up to 50%.|
|5 Disengageable Pins: Specially designed disengageable positions guarantee a clean punch with most standard paper sizes.||FULLY Disengageable Pins: For completely clean & professional punching of any paper size, all 54 pins can be independently pulled & disengaged.|
|STANDARD 4:1 Pitch (0.250”): Standard pitch for coil binding. Punches 43 holes in a 11” sheet.||LETTER 4:1 pitch (0.248”): This revolutionary 0.248” coil pitch is specifically designed to give you 44 evenly-centered holes in an 11” sheet, which provides the most ideal hole to edge-of-sheet margins and easier coil insertion.|
|Pitch:||Standard 4:1 (0.250”)||Letter 4:1 (0.248”)|
|Operation:||Punching – Electric
Inserting – Electric
|Single Punch Capacity:||Up to 25 sheets for 20 lbs paper.
Up to 2.6mm for hardboard
(28-sheet equivalent thickness)*
|Suggested Binding Capacity:||Up to 7/8″ (electric)
Up to 2″ (manual)
|Up to 1″ (electric)
Up to 2″ (manual)
|Single Punch Length:||13″ (53 holes)||13″ (54 holes)|
|Hole Size:||Round (4mm)||Oval (4mm x 5mm)|
|Disengageable Pins:||5 out of 53||All 54|
|Weight & Dimensions:||50 lbs|
11158 Venture Drive
Mira Loma, CA 91752
Tel: (909) 923-7778
Toll Free: (800) 453-3997
Fax: (909) 923-2003